the blog hunter ❤

Friday, November 5, 2010

totally my day ❤

❤ hey ! ❤

❤ ANNE IEYKAH here ! the smileyanne:) . 01/10/95 is the date of my first cry . i'm the youngest and the only girl in the house . 4 brother and my mom with my dad . i love cat . i love all kind of animal in the world . hey ! listen here !

You Really Have No Idea
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com




i hope you understand because

Not a Perfect Girl
New Graphics



OKAY?!

nobody is perfect .
but hey .


Throws Things
Myspace 2.0 layouts




for those backstabber, faker, poser, or anything else that i DISLIKE , please GO AWAY ! i wanna THROW OUT when i see your face . SORRY BABES . :)❤

❤ I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND BOYFRIEND ! hahahaha .


Best Friends
Graphics





we are best friends forever and ever . i LOVE you AIN ! ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment